DHA Prepaid SIM (NIPPON SIM for Japan) Contract Terms
Enforcement: April 1, 2018
Article 1 (Contents of contract terms)
1. 1. The Company establishes the DHA Prepaid SIM (NIPPON SIM for Japan) (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") contract terms and provides the Service.
2. 2. The Company may change the contents of the Service.
3. 3. The service area shall be the area specified by the Company in Japan.
Article 2 (Available period)
1. 1. The contract regarding the use of the Service (hereinafter referred to as the "Service Contract") is the SIM card required by the contractor to use the Service (hereinafter referred to as the "SIM Card"). It is considered that the communication was established when the communication was established in.
2. 2. After the contract is concluded, the provision period of the Service shall be one of the following periods. In addition, even if additional procedures for data communication volume using the recharge coupon card issued by the Company for the Service are performed during the provision period of the Service (hereinafter referred to as "Recharge"), the service will be provided. The period will not be extended.
(1) DHA NIPPON SIM for Japan (3GB / 30days) 30 days from the day after the first communication start date
(2) DHA NIPPON SIM for Japan (6GB / 7days) 7 days from the day after the first communication start date
(3) DHA NIPPON SIM for Japan (1GB / 7days) 7 days from the day after the first communication start date
(4) DHA NIPPON SIM for Japan (2GB / 14days) 14 days from the day after the first communication start date
(5) DHA NIPPON SIM for Japan (3GB / 30days) 30 days from the day after the first communication start date
(6) DHA NIPPON SIM for Japan (Unlimited / 7days) 7 days from the day after the first communication start date
(7) DHA NIPPON SIM for Japan (Unlimited / 15days) 15 days from the day after the first communication start date
3. 3. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, if the amount of data communication performed using this service (including recharge) reaches the specified amount of communication specified by the Company, please do so within the valid period. You can use it, but we will limit the communication speed.
Article 3 (Restrictions on transfer of rights, etc.)
1. 1. The contractor cannot transfer the right to receive the service and the SIM card based on the Service Contract.
2. 2. The contractor cannot allow a third party to use the Service.
Article 4 (ID and password)
1. 1. The contractor shall be responsible for managing the phone number and passcode information (hereinafter referred to as "ID, etc.") attached to the SIM card, and shall not allow a third party to use it.
2. 2. The Company may require the contractor to present the ID, etc. when the contractor exercises the rights under the Service Contract.
3. 3. The Company is not liable for any damages to the contractor caused by the theft of the ID, etc. or SIM card, or damages caused by the contractor to a third party.
Article 5 (Requirements for using the service)
The following requirements shall apply in using the Service.
(1) The contractor cannot use the Service with an IP address other than the IP address specified by the Company.
(2) The contractor shall not use the Service using a communication means other than the SIM card, or communicate by connecting to a destination other than the dial-up connection specified by the Company in the Service.
(3) The contractor shall comply with the following items regarding the SIM card.
(i) Do not disassemble or damage the SIM card, reverse engineer the software, or use it for anything other than normal purposes as a SIM card, except with our consent.
(ii) Do not take your SIM card out of Japan unless you have our consent.
(iii) Manage the SIM card with the care of a good manager
(4) If the use of the Service is terminated for any reason, or if the SIM card is no longer used, the contractor shall return the SIM card to the Company without delay.
(5) If the SIM card is lost or damaged, no replacement will be provided.
(6) The contractor may not use the Service by using the terminal equipment specified by the Company or the terminal equipment other than the terminal equipment that conforms to the technical standards stipulated by law.
Article 6 (Restrictions on use of child pornography)
The Company restricts communication for viewing or acquiring child pornography stipulated in the Act on Child Prostitution, Regulation and Punishment of Acts Related to Child Pornography, and Protection of Children (Act No. 52 of May 26, 1999). May be done.
Article 7 (Discontinuation of use)
The Company may suspend the provision of the Service if there is a maintenance, failure or other unavoidable reason for the maintenance of the Company's telecommunications equipment. In this case, the Company shall endeavor to inform the fact of the cancellation by posting it on the Company's website related to the Service.
Article 8 (suspension of use, etc.)
The Company may suspend or restrict the use of all or part of the Service when the contractor falls under any of the following reasons.
(1) When the contractor's obligations stipulated in this agreement are violated
(2) When the Service is used illegally or in a manner that is clearly offensive to public order and morals.
(3) When the Service is used in a manner that seriously hinders the use of those who directly or indirectly use the Service provided by the Company.
(4) When the Service is used in a manner that may damage the credibility of the Service provided by the Company.
(5) In addition to the items listed in the preceding items, when the Service is used in a manner that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 9 (Cancellation of contract)
The Company may cancel the Service Contract if the contractor falls under any of the following reasons.
(1) When the Company determines that the suspension of use, etc. based on the preceding article has been carried out and the reason on the contractor side related to the suspension of use, etc. cannot be resolved.
Article 10 (Limitation of Guarantee and Liability)
1. 1. The Company does not guarantee the availability, delay time or other communication quality of the Service.
2. 2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages (regardless of the cause) incurred by the contractor regarding the use of the Service. However, this does not apply if the damage is caused by our intentional or gross negligence.
3. 3. When the Company compensates the third party for the damage caused by the contractor to the third party regarding the use of the Service, the Company shall reimburse the contractor for the compensation. I can.
Article 11 (Language)
The "DHA Prepaid SIM (NIPPON SIM for Japan) Contract Agreement" written in Japanese is the official contract document between the Company and the contractor. Documents written in languages other than Japanese are translations for reference only and do not serve as formal contract documents.
Article 12 (Governing Law and Exclusive Agreement Jurisdiction Court)
This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws and regulations of Japan, and if a litigation is required between the Company and the contractor, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance between the Company and the contractor. It will be a court.