DHA Prepaid SIM (NIPPON SIM for Japan) Contract Terms and Conditions
Article 1 (Contract Terms and Conditions)
1. The Company provides the Service under the terms and conditions of the DHA Prepaid SIM (NIPPON SIM for Japan) (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") contract.
2 Our company may change the contents of this service.
3. The area where the Service is provided shall be the area determined by the Company in Japan.
Article 2 (Available period)
1. The contract regarding the use of the Service (hereinafter referred to as the "Service Agreement") shall be entered into by the subscriber using the SIM card (hereinafter referred to as the "SIM Card") required to use the Service. shall be deemed to have been established at the time of establishment.
2. After the contract is concluded, the period of provision of the Service shall be any of the following periods. In addition, even if the additional procedure for data communication volume (hereinafter referred to as "recharge") is performed using a coupon card for recharging issued by the Company for this service during the period of provision of this service, The period will not be extended.
(1) DHA NIPPON SIM for Japan (3GB/30days) 30 days from the day after the first communication start date
(2) DHA NIPPON SIM for Japan (6GB/7days) 7 days from the day after the first communication start date
(3) DHA NIPPON SIM for Japan (1GB/7days) 7 days from the day after the first communication start date
(4) DHA NIPPON SIM for Japan (2GB/14days) 14 days from the day after the first communication start date
(5) DHA NIPPON SIM for Japan (3GB/30days) 30 days from the day after the first communication start date
(6) DHA NIPPON SIM for Japan (Unlimited/7days) 7 days from the day after the first communication start date
(7) DHA NIPPON SIM for Japan (Unlimited/15days) 15 days from the day after the first communication start date
3. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, if the amount of data communication performed using the Service reaches the predetermined amount of communication specified by the Company, it may be used during the validity period, but the communication speed will be restricted. I will have it.
Article 3 (Restrictions on transfer of rights, etc.)
1. The contractor may not transfer the right to receive the service provided under this service contract and the SIM card.
2. The Contractor cannot allow a third party to use the Service.
Article 4 (ID and password)
1. The contractor shall be responsible for managing the phone number and passcode information (hereinafter referred to as "ID, etc.") attached to the SIM card and shall not allow a third party to use it.
2. The Company may request the Contractor to present an ID, etc. when the Contractor exercises the rights under the Service Agreement.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damages to the Contractor or any damages caused to a third party by the Contractor due to the theft of the ID, etc. or SIM card.
Article 5 (Requirements for Service Use)
The following requirements shall apply to the use of the Service.
(1) The Contractor cannot use the Service with an IP address other than the IP address designated by the Company.
(2) The Contractor shall not use the Service using any means of communication other than the SIM card, or communicate by connecting to a destination other than the dial-up connection destination specified by the Company for the Service.
(3) The contractor shall comply with the following matters regarding the SIM card.
(i) Do not disassemble, damage, reverse-engineer the software, or otherwise use the SIM card for purposes other than its normal purpose, except with the consent of the Company.
(ii) Do not take the SIM card out of Japan without the consent of the Company;
(iii) manage the SIM card with the care of a good manager;
(4) If the use of the Service is terminated for any reason, or if the SIM card is no longer used, the Contractor shall return the SIM card to the Company without delay.
(5) No replacement will be provided if the SIM card is lost or damaged.
(6) The Contractor may not use the Service by using terminal equipment other than terminal equipment designated by the Company or terminal equipment conforming to technical standards stipulated by law.
Article 6 (Restrictions on use related to child pornography)
Our company restricts communications for viewing or acquiring child pornography as stipulated in the Law Concerning the Regulation and Punishment of Acts Related to Child Prostitution and Child Pornography and the Protection of Children (Law No. 52 of May 26, 1999). may occur.
Article 7 (Cancellation of use)
The Company may suspend the provision of the Service due to maintenance, failure or other unavoidable reasons for the Company's telecommunications facilities. In this case, the Company shall endeavor to publicize the fact of such suspension by posting it on the Company's website related to the Service, etc.
Article 8 (Suspension of use, etc.)
The Company may suspend the provision of all or part of the Service or restrict the use of the Service if the Contractor falls under any of the following.
(1) When the contractor violates the obligations stipulated in this agreement
(2) When the Service is used illegally or in a manner that is clearly offensive to public order and morals;
(3) When the Service is used in a manner that seriously impedes the use of the service provided by the Company, either directly or indirectly.
(4) When the Service is used in a manner that may damage the credibility of the service provided by the Company;
(5) In addition to those listed in the preceding items, when the Service is used in a manner that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 9 (Termination of Contract)
The Company may cancel the Service Contract if the Contractor falls under any of the following reasons.
(1) When the Company determines that the suspension of use, etc. based on the preceding article has been carried out and the reason for the suspension of use, etc. on the contractor side has not been resolved.
Article 10 (Limitation of Warranty and Liability)
1. 1. The Company does not guarantee the availability of communication, delay time or other quality of communication with respect to the Service.
2. 2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages (irrespective of the cause) suffered by the Contractor in connection with the use of the Service. However, this does not apply if the damage was caused intentionally or by gross negligence on our part.
3. 3. If the Company compensates the third party for damages caused by the Contractor to a third party in connection with the use of the Service, the Company shall claim compensation from the Contractor for such damages. I can.
Article 11 (Language)
The "DHA Prepaid SIM (NIPPON SIM for Japan) Contract Agreement" written in Japanese is the official contract document between us and the contractor. Documents written in languages other than Japanese are translations for reference only and are not valid as official contract documents.
Article 12 (Governing Law and Exclusive Jurisdictional Court)
This Agreement shall be interpreted based on the laws and regulations of Japan, and in the event that a lawsuit arises between the Company and the Contractor, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance between the Company and the Contractor. Let the court.